1. Belle Maison Interiors LLC's (hereafter Belle Maison) Virtual Design services are an online design consultation service only. All designs are recommendations only and are not intended to be used for construction purposes. Proper lighting, architectural and structural plans should be procured by the client, if necessary, at the client's expense prior to commencing the project.
2. Client agrees to provide full information of the client's requirements of the space prior to the commencement of the project. The client is responsible for providing all appropriate documentation and information for the project to Belle Maison BEFORE commencement of the design process by Belle Maison. Client understands no changes can be made after design process has begun.
3. Client agrees to provide proper measurements of the space to Belle Maison, prior to the commencement of the project. Belle Maison has included "Measurement Instructions" to properly measure a room.
4. Client agrees to upload quality photos of each room that is to be designed as required.
5. Belle Maison will complete its virtual design services as quickly and expeditiously as possible as is consistent with professional skill, care and the orderly progress of the virtual design project.
6. Client agrees to email communication ONLY with Belle Maison and does NOT include in-person visits. Limited phone calls MAY be initiated by Belle Maison to assist in the design process if it is deemed necessary by Belle Maison.
7. Belle Maison will not be responsible for the means, methods or procedures of construction, fabrication, delivery, installation or safety precautions for the design. Belle Maison will not hire or be responsible for outside trades or constructors hired by the Client or for the acts or omissions of any contractor or subcontractor, supplier or other person performed the work not the virtual design project; or, for any failure of them to meet any schedules or completion dates.
8. Belle Maison will not be held responsible for arranging repairs, replacement or freight claims for purchases made in connection with recommendations for the products identified in the virtual design project from product vendors.
9. Belle Maison will not be held responsible for any inaccurate dimensions that are given by the Client. All final dimensions for any custom made cabinet, such as a kitchen, bathroom or bookcase, should be verified by the cabinet manufacturer with the Client prior to ordering.
10. Client agrees to provide Belle Maison photos of the completed project and agrees to allow Belle Maison to use photos for marketing both online and in marketing materials free from any license or other charge.
11. Virtual design services are to be paid in full prior to the commencement of the project and are non-refundable. Belle Maison will provide services in a timely and skillful manner with the Client's wishes in mind.
12. Any virtual design work submitted to Client is the property of Belle Maison and all copyrights and other proprietary rights applicable are to remain Belle Maison's property at all times.
We look forward to working with you and to creating a space that exceeds your expectations and one you will enjoy for years to come.